Monday, July 26, 2010
Not Me Monday
Last week I took William to Target with me to return some tape that we had found cheaper. We definitely DID NOT go to waste some time! We strolled around the store and got to the book section and I thought, "Great! I can get a book for my camping trip!" I duly chose one and popped it into the cart. A half hour later and we were finished in the store. This girl would then NEVER walk out the store forgetting to pay. Oh no, not me! I got to the car and went to put my backpack away and spotted the book. Oooops. It DID NOT cross my mind to keep the book since the alarms had not been set off. Nooooo. Being an honest girl though I went back in the store with my cart and paid for said book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment