Do you have a special place that inspires you? For me, that would be North Wales. I lived on the coast and only about 15 mins from the mountains too; best of both worlds. My friends and I would spend many days hiking the mountains or journalling on the beach, just relaxing and enjoying the freedom of the country :) Now, if I was back in Wales, I would probably find a lot of things to photograph and journal/blog about. I felt inspired there. And now I'm trying to find my inspiration here. What places in the immediate Denver area inspire you? I know we are close to the mountains but I'm talking like within a 40 minute drive. I have a fabulous camera but less fabulous knowledge of great places that inspire!
On the weekend, Luke and I are heading into the mountains for a Fall photography session. I am excited to try out my new 50mm lens as well as hopefully borrow a telephoto one for great leaf pics! Last year we went to view the colors and had missed them by just a few days so this year I had a brainwave to call the ranger stations and make sure of the peak weekend before we go. So I'm excited to get gorgeous vivid color photos this year and post them here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment